Active Captive Management is a dynamic, privately owned consulting firm specializing in the formation and management of nationally represented Captive Insurance Companies. Our team experience includes captive design, actuarial, accounting, claims management and insurance analysis / underwriting. Our management scope includes 15 U.S. and off shore regulatory domiciles combined.
Interested in a Captive Insurance Sales Career?
Active Captive Management (ACM), Laguna Hills, CA is seeking individuals currently experienced in Captives or interested in entering the Captive Insurance industry. As a business development associate, your position is to introduce risk mitigation solutions available with a captive insurance company to private business owners and referral sources. You introduce potential customers to the benefits available to privately held companies through the ability to self - insure risk not covered by existing commercial insurance. We’re looking for candidates with exceptional sales and support skills, to enhance ACM’s national sales channel presence.
See description and contact:
Chief Operations Officer
Position: Sales Position
Location: Laguna Hills, CA 92653 and Regional Remote
Years of Experience: One to two years captive or P&C experience
- Sales positions are available at the Laguna Hills, CA corporate office and as a Regional remote position.
- Ability to self-generate new business and support referred new business opportunities.
- Understanding of a customer’s business profile and industry space.
- Responsible for assessing risk exposure of a prospective clients operating company (ies).
- Conducts prospective client specific risk exposure analysis and coordinates with underwriting to develop risk mitigation solution.
- Communicates with the client and/ or strategic advisor and in house underwriters if additional information is deemed necessary.
- Presents risk mitigation recommendations to client and/ or strategic advisor.
- Presents pricing quotes to client and/ or respective strategic advisors.
- Industry exposure and cross training from a multi discipline philosophy to deliver a broad knowledge of the captive space.
- Sales support provided by business development support staff and internal underwriting.
- Sales Operations supplies our Business development professionals with sophisticated client management systems and marketing collateral.
- Maintains production data of contacts and third party referral source via Salesforce CMS.
- Maintains ACM sales policy and procedure as outlined by Management.
- Preferably holds a Property & Casualty License.
- One to two years captive or P&C experience.
- Knowledge of commercial insurance coverage and contracts.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A) or 3 years related experience or training in the captive insurance or P&C market.
- CPA, CPCU and / or ARM degrees a plus.
**Compensation is determined based on experience and established business development abilities.